Register Now
Kane99

Do you have a room just for your video games? AKA a Game Room

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Nope, I don’t have a game room. I just do my gaming in my bedroom or in my living room.

That sounds so nice. I don't have a dedicated room yet, but I do have a gaming corner where i do all my gaming thing in my living room. But I’d love to have a separate room dedicated for gaming one day. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

That sounds so nice. I don't have a dedicated room yet, but I do have a gaming corner where i do all my gaming thing in my living room. But I’d love to have a separate room dedicated for gaming one day. 

A gaming corner is definitely a great start. But it's good to have a favorite room in the house solely for playing games with friends and family. 

1 hour ago, Button said:

A gaming corner is definitely a great start. But it's good to have a favorite room in the house solely for playing games with friends and family. 

I'm still working so hard to set up my own game room, but I've also got a few ideas on how i want it to look in my mind. I do want to have a retro gaming station stocked with classic consoles.  

On 7/23/2024 at 12:16 PM, Anders said:

Kind of, I have sort of an upstairs living room/game room/home office on the second floor of my house. I have all my games and consoles there, my desk and PC, my CRT-TV for my retro consoles, as well as a larger TV for the modern consoles. I also have all my guitars and music gear there. Basically all the stuff my wife doesn't want anywhere else in the house shoved into one room! I'm very happy with it though. 

This feels good. Do whatever that makes you happy because in the end, it's all about you. No one will do it for you expect you. I'm glad you had this done for yourself. 

On 7/23/2024 at 12:16 PM, Anders said:

Kind of, I have sort of an upstairs living room/game room/home office on the second floor of my house. I have all my games and consoles there, my desk and PC, my CRT-TV for my retro consoles, as well as a larger TV for the modern consoles. I also have all my guitars and music gear there. Basically all the stuff my wife doesn't want anywhere else in the house shoved into one room! I'm very happy with it though. 

Wow you are really living the dream. This will make your gameplay even more enjoyable and immersive experience. It is not that cluttered, is it? 

7 hours ago, GameOn said:

I don't have a physical game room, but I want to create one. I’m considering using a comfy seating and decorations that wil display my favourite games. 

One of my gaming buddies uses one of his closets as a gaming room.

On 7/23/2024 at 6:42 PM, Button said:

That sounds like a very fantastic setup. Having a dedicated space for your hobbies and interests like gaming can be incredibly fulfilling. 

I don't have a spare room in my house that I can turn into a game room. It's indeed a good gesture and I'll like to create my own little gaming paradise.

17 hours ago, Lens said:

I don't have a spare room in my house that I can turn into a game room. It's indeed a good gesture and I'll like to create my own little gaming paradise.

You could try converting a spare closet into one. That's what one of my gaming buddies did because he also doesn't have that much space.