Register Now
killamch89

What Smartphone Are You Planning To Get Next

On 3/16/2024 at 7:26 AM, Debashis said:

I've been a huge fan of Samsung Galaxy so I'm planning to buy a Galaxy S series phone whichever is in my budget next. I'm currently using a Galaxy M series phone.

That's not a bad choice at all. I've always had Galaxy S phones but I want to try something different. But who knows? Maybe I will buy another one.

I am still deciding on the next phone I will get. I have had my Huawei P30 Pro for almost two years now but I do need to upgrade when I have the chance. I have been looking into Samsung phones just recently but still not fully set on what I will go with. Samsung is looking like a solid choice though.

On 7/17/2024 at 10:45 PM, Shortie said:

I am still deciding on the next phone I will get. I have had my Huawei P30 Pro for almost two years now but I do need to upgrade when I have the chance. I have been looking into Samsung phones just recently but still not fully set on what I will go with. Samsung is looking like a solid choice though.

I used to have a P30 Pro, and it's probably one of the best phones I've owned. If Huawei were still allowed to use Google Play services I would probably still be buying their phones. I'm very happy with my current Google Pixel 8 Pro though. I'm gonna keep it for a while longer, but I can definitely see my next phone being a Pixel 9 or 10. 

Edited by Anders

I like how some phones have HDMI output so your phone can be displayed on a bigger screen. However, most phones don't have the option to do it wired anymore. People usually cast their phone to a smart TV, which is wireless.

I'm debating on if I want to go with the iPhone SE 3rd generation, iPhone 12 or switch back to Android and get the Moto g power 5G 2024 which might be free since I have Total by Verizon. I will need to do more research however, and I won't be able to switch until I get paid again.

I got my dad a Samsung Galaxy phone to use as a makeshift computer. All you need is a hub, the proper equipment, and a TV you can connect a Chromecast to in its HDMI socket. This basically means that if you put apps in landscape mode when mirroring the screen, then it can just be like using a laptop or a PC, and casting on a fast network is usually fine, with no lagging. 👨‍💻

While I was sure this make I bought had HDMI output, this only showed up briefly when it first came on. The built-in DeX feature is an option too, but it seems it won't work on non Samsung sets. They are like Apple, in that they try to have customers tied to their products exclusively so that things don't do as they are supposed to. 🤨

🤤