Register Now
svjiminfxv

Michael Jackson Biopic

Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson is going to be playing Michael Jackson in the new Michael Jackson movie. 

This movie will be released on April 18th 2025. 

Are you looking forward to it? Will you be watching it? 

I am looking forward to it, having seen behind the scene images on the internet, there was no better person than Jaafar Jackson to play Michael than him. 

Going to be an interesting biopic. 

I liked Moonwalker as a kid. It is like a concert film with music videos, then becomes a sci-fi adventure where Michael becomes a super fast car and a robot, who shoots these soldiers who followed him.

The main bad guy 'Mr. Big' is played by Joe Pesci, and it ends with a cover of a song by the Beatles...

6 hours ago, Knight Plug said:

I liked Moonwalker as a kid. It is like a concert film with music videos, then becomes a sci-fi adventure where Michael becomes a super fast car and a robot, who shoots these soldiers who followed him.

The main bad guy 'Mr. Big' is played by Joe Pesci, and it ends with a cover of a song by the Beatles...

That's indeed a great summary. You'll agree that Moonwalker is indeed a unique blend of music, fantasy, and adventure. The good thing is the film showcases Michael Jackson's music and dance skills. 

On 7/10/2024 at 3:56 AM, Lens said:

Jaafar Jackson is definitely the great choice to play Michael Jackson becuase he's got the look and the talent as well.

Yeah. Hopefully, it is well received because Michael Jackson is the greatest entertainer that ever lived.