Register Now
Heatman

Do you have a fixed time for playing games?

Back in the days when I was still a kid, there wasn't anything like a fixed time for playing video games for me. I played games whenever I can, even when I'm meant to be sleeping, I'll be up and still playing games. 

It's not so much the same thing with me now as I barely have enough time in the 24 hours in a day to finish all I needed to do that's work related. Unless I'm off work, it's when I'll have time to play at home after having a good rest. If I'm at work, it's going to be when I'm back from work, probably around 9-10pm I might be up to play. 

What's your usual time for playing games now? 

It depends on when I find time during the day to do it. I don't have a set time per say - sometimes, I'll wake up 4am in the morning and start playing. At another point, I might play for a couple of hours before bedtime.

My work is a shift one, one morning I’m home the other one I’m not. So I can’t have a fixed time to play, it can only be when I am free. However when I am on leave I usually spend evening playing. 

I don’t have a fixed time  or anything when it comes down to playing games. I generally just play whenever I can. Especially when I have a lot of free time on my hands.

I wouldn't say I have a fixed time now to play video games, I used to and it would be on an evening after I had made dinner, cleaned up and was able to sit down and chill for the night. Since changing my line of work, I have found that I don't have as much time as I used to so play games when I do have the time instead of having a set time. 

When I was playing Hogwarts Legacy, or rather when I first started playing it, I would make sure to only play it on my days off.  I was afraid that once I got started playing it that I wouldn't be able to stop.  I've lost track of time when playing it on my days off so for the longest time, I only played it on my days off when I knew I didn't have to be anywhere. 

On 6/14/2024 at 9:41 AM, Yarik said:

I don't have a fixed time for playing video games. It's usually when I have free time. That's in the evening, usually.

That is really the beauty of gaming. It will seem like a chore if you have a specific time for it. It should just be a fun and spontaneous activity, not one you should have a timetable for. 

On 6/4/2024 at 3:47 AM, Ajay25 said:

Not really a set time, but usually on the weekends there's a block of time that I end up playing 🙂  

It is always more free for me to play video games during the weekend if I intend on staying at home throughout but once I have somewhere to go during the weekend, it is most likely going to be difficult for me to get into playing games. 

Wow! those were back in day. I can remember very well how I used to stay up late into the night playing games till my eyes would go blur. I don't do that anymore.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

Wow! those were back in day. I can remember very well how I used to stay up late into the night playing games till my eyes would go blur. I don't do that anymore.

Well responsibilities are knocking aren’t they? Gone are the days when we play all night and all day. Now we have a living to do. 

On 3/12/2024 at 7:21 PM, svjiminfxv said:

I don't have a fixed time to play games. 

I just play games when I am not busy and have the time. 

Having a particular time when I can play games is really difficult for me. I can't just really achieve it and it is because my work is not the type that can grant you that kind of opportunity at all.

On 3/12/2024 at 1:21 PM, svjiminfxv said:

I don't have a fixed time to play games. 

I just play games when I am not busy and have the time. 

Same here for me.  I generally will play on my days off (provided I don't have to be anywhere or I don't have to run any errands).  When I get home from work, I generally have to make dinner and wash the dishes after dinner is over.  Then I have to make sure I've showered and dried my hair afterwards.  Once that's done, then I can play some games but I have to watch the time if I have to go to work the next day.