Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 30 Scariest Horror Movies of All Time

I seldomly find movies scary. I do really enjoy the atmosphere in them, but I personally never feel frightened by them.

I watched Vampyr the other day, and it is very good. It is a 1930s German movie that has a French guy in it who used the stage name, Julian West.

6 hours ago, Knight Plug said:

I seldomly find movies scary. I do really enjoy the atmosphere in them, but I personally never feel frightened by them.

I watched Vampyr the other day, and it is very good. It is a 1930s German movie that has a French guy in it who used the stage name, Julian West.

That's quite interesting. The Vampyr is a classic of the horror genre, and it's great to hear that you love the movie because I do too. 

Gonna check out Ganja & Hess, which I hear is quite underrated. It's a vampire film with the star of George Romero's Night of the Living Dead.

I have also yet to see the Japanese movie, House. It remained relatively obscure for many years. In 2008, it was suddenly rising in ticket sales when it had a limited theatrical release in some American cities.