Register Now
Debashis

Music while taking a shower

I am addicted to rap songs, and whenever I want to listen to music when taking my bath, it is likely going to be that of 2Pac, Nicki, or Eminem. It always kind of helps me to finish the bath as soon as possible 😄 🤣 

I don’t spend a lot of time in the shower. Besides, my bathroom is not a conducive place to put any music playing devices. And I can’t hear any song I play from my bedroom. So I just do my thing and listen to songs when I’m done. 

I don't like wasting time in the bathroom. So, it means that I would rather not play music while I am in the bathroom instead of playing it. I enjoy being fast and not singing to songs while in the bathroom. 

As someone who is a huge music lover, I love to listen to music when I am in the shower. 

I have a walk in shower that was fitted in my bedroom due to the health issues that I have health wise and I tend to always put music on my Alexa that I have upstairs to listen to whilst I shower.

On 6/18/2024 at 4:04 AM, Shortie said:

As someone who is a huge music lover, I love to listen to music when I am in the shower. 

I have a walk in shower that was fitted in my bedroom due to the health issues that I have health wise and I tend to always put music on my Alexa that I have upstairs to listen to whilst I shower.

I remember when I had like 5 Soundcore Flare 2 Bluetooth speakers and had them all connected together so that I could hear the music all through my house. I had one in my bathroom.

On 6/20/2024 at 1:14 AM, killamch89 said:

I remember when I had like 5 Soundcore Flare 2 Bluetooth speakers and had them all connected together so that I could hear the music all through my house. I had one in my bathroom.

This sounds awesome! I never thought to do that myself but I know of people who have that kind of setup and they are always saying about how awesome it is to have that luxury. 

Did it cost a lot to set up?