Register Now
svjiminfxv

What phone do you currently have?

I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy M51. It's been about 2 years now since I bought it but it still feels so new even today. The best part about this phone is it's large 7000mAh battery that keep it running all day long with a single charge.

I currently have the iPhone 13 and I’ve had for a couple of years now. I don’t have any plans to upgrade to a newer model anytime soon.

On 6/25/2024 at 4:47 AM, Cpvr said:

I currently have the iPhone 13 and I’ve had for a couple of years now. I don’t have any plans to upgrade to a newer model anytime soon.

I don't always see the need to upgrade a mobile device as long as it is still giving me the value for which I got it. Getting value for money spent and still having the phone in good condition means you shouldn't rush to change it.

Samsung Galaxy S23+. and it's been a pretty reliable device since I've had it earlier in the year. My Note 20 Ultra still works perfectly and is in immaculate condition and I still have it as my other backup phone beside the Iphone I got from my brother.

At the moment, I have the Huawei P30 Pro but I have been using this phone for nearly two years now and I am due an upgrade when I can jump and get one. 

I am not sure what phone I am looking to get next but I know I will be sticking with Android when I get a new phone.