Register Now
Smokey

Elite Series 3 Wishlist?

What would you like to see as an improvement for the Elite series 3 controllers?  For me? I'd like the following:

• Swappable thumbsticks  similar to the dualsense edge.  I don't mean just the top caps, i mean the entire stick mechanism to be swapped out. This would eliminate the need to buy new ones every time you get stick drift.  They could sell replacements for maybe $20 or so Similar to what Sony does.
  • Better back paddles, perhaps offer different design choices for them? 
  • Add it to the design lab on day one.
  • More durable.
  • Better Battery Life.

I don't think this is too much to ask for, personally and would love to see these changes in the Series 3 elite. What about you? Do you own an Elite or some other pro-controller for your xbox?

I once had the original Elite series and it's a shame that it stopped working after a while because I loved its customization options. I may get another one in the future if I have the money available.

The Elite Series 3 controller is already a very excellent device, but I know that there's always room for improvement. Swappable thumbsticks can be added to allow users to replace the entire thumbstick mechanism and that would be a game-changer. 

Edited by Button

I don't have a wishlist for the Elite Series 3 controller. But if I have to, I'd love to see swappable thumbsticks, similar to the DualSense Edge as it’ll help to eliminate stick drift issues.