Register Now
killamch89

Which Series Are You Looking Forward To In 2024?

Honestly, I can't wait until the second season of Castlevania: Nocturne airs later this year. Seeing Alucard back in the story makes it more interesting. Which Series Are You Looking Forward To In 2024?

I would have to say I am looking forward to the new season of Chicago Fire when that starts back up again later in the year. I still need to catch up on the previous two seasons after a few years of craziness with work but planning to do that this summer!

The two TV shows I was looking forward to seeing this year have already been streaming. One is already completed which was Shogun and the next is House of the Dragon Season 2 which currently streams. 

I was looking forward to Supacell as it sounded promising and from what I've seen, it hasn't really disappointed. The story is a bit cliche but the acting has been pretty good and the choreography in terms of action scenes has been above average.

3 hours ago, Knight Plug said:

Is The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon any good?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you because I haven't heard many people talking about it. As a matter of fact - now that I think about it, I haven't heard anything about it until you just mentioned it. I'm going to look it up.