Register Now
Kane99

Shines Over: The Damned - PS5 Exclusive Horror game

Check out this new exclusive horror game to the PS5, Shines Over: The Damned. It doesn't look like much, but it is going for only $15, so I expect this to be a pretty short one. It just released for the PS5 late last week, but isn't getting great reviews. From what I can see, it's mostly a walking sim, where you solve puzzles. But there are also said to be platforming sections, but some reviewers are saying it's kind of clunky and annoying. 

Has anyone tried it out yet? 

Yeah, I saw this game poping  up on the PS Store and was so intrigued by the horror theme and also the low price point. Based on the reviews, I'm not sure if I'm going to check it out.

Edited by Lens

Actually, i found out that Shines Over: The Damned is a first person horror game and the game is quite short. It can be easily completed under 45 minutes.

On 7/19/2024 at 5:01 AM, Button said:

Actually, i found out that Shines Over: The Damned is a first person horror game and the game is quite short. It can be easily completed under 45 minutes.

Thanks so much for that great insight. For me,  I found brief, terrifying experiences to be more effective than longer ones.