Register Now
Heatman

What are your favourite mobile virtual pet games?

The Talking Tom series happens to be one of my favorite mobile virtual pet game for years. They are great even for kids too. The other mobile virtual pet games I've played which I also enjoyed are ; Bubbu, Godville and Hellopet. 

Which mobile virtual pet games are your best? 

On 4/15/2024 at 11:05 PM, killamch89 said:

I used to play Tiny Bird Garden at one point and I might revisit in the future but I'm not really into these kinds of games otherwise. Aqua Pet was recommended to me once upon a time but I didn't like it that much.

I have heard about Aqua Pet too but I haven't gotten into playing it. I managed to watch the trailer which didn't look too bad. I will just give it a test run and see if I would like it. 

I have tried many different virtual pet games on my phone but none of them have ever been able to keep me interested enough to want to continue playing them. There was one that I started to play a few weeks ago called My Tamagotchi Forever, many had said it was similar to Tamagotchi's that we used to have when we were younger but I found it to be so much more different to what I remember. 

On 6/17/2024 at 3:45 PM, Shortie said:

I have tried many different virtual pet games on my phone but none of them have ever been able to keep me interested enough to want to continue playing them. There was one that I started to play a few weeks ago called My Tamagotchi Forever, many had said it was similar to Tamagotchi's that we used to have when we were younger but I found it to be so much more different to what I remember. 

There are so many virtual pets site games that I can recommend for you if you are willing to dabble into checking some of them out. The ones that I have been playing which I really enjoy are ; Neopets and Marapets. They are great games you can check out. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many virtual pets site games that I can recommend for you if you are willing to dabble into checking some of them out. The ones that I have been playing which I really enjoy are ; Neopets and Marapets. They are great games you can check out. 

I really like playing Subeta and Marapets. They both have a lot things that can keep users entertaining for hours. I also enjoy playing Flight Rising. I loved playing Neopets back in the day. I haven’t made a new account since I lost my old one. I’ve been thinking about making a new one though. Santae is a nice upcoming pet game. It’s in alpha testing right though.

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Neopets I have heard of and I remember checking that out a while ago. Marapets is one I had not heard of but I will be checking that out. Can never have to many sites to play on I don't believe when it comes to virtual pet sites. 

On 6/22/2024 at 12:31 PM, Shortie said:

Neopets I have heard of and I remember checking that out a while ago. Marapets is one I had not heard of but I will be checking that out. Can never have to many sites to play on I don't believe when it comes to virtual pet sites. 

Marapets is very similar to Neopets, so if you played Neopets before, you might like Marapets. Subeta is also another pet site that’s quite similar to Neo.

On 6/22/2024 at 6:31 PM, Shortie said:

You are definitely going to enjoy playing Marapets when you have managed to find time to get into checking it out. It is one of the best virtual pet games that you can actually enjoy today. It is almost similar like Neopets but there are some differences. 

On 7/3/2024 at 1:34 PM, Heatman said:

You are definitely going to enjoy playing Marapets when you have managed to find time to get into checking it out. It is one of the best virtual pet games that you can actually enjoy today. It is almost similar like Neopets but there are some differences. 

The goals, school, dress-up, and collections features really make Marapets unique. The rewards feature is also nice. I haven't seen another pet site implement features as unique as the rewards and collections.

On 8/4/2024 at 9:36 PM, Cpvr said:

The goals, school, dress-up, and collections features really make Marapets unique. The rewards feature is also nice. I haven't seen another pet site implement features as unique as the rewards and collections.

Exactly! If Neopets have slept on them for too, they would have paid for it but they know it which is why they are adding more life to the game now.