Register Now
Shortie

House Flipper 2 - Have you played it?

House Flipper is a game I picked up and played so much of a few years ago. I found out that House Flipper 2 was being released and was excited for the release. 

House Flipper 2 released earlier this week and even though I have not been able to pick it up just yet, I am hoping to pick it up very soon. 

Have you played House Flipper 2? 

I loved the first game, it was so addictive and relaxing too. I remembered spending hours flipping houses and making them look so amazing. And now, I'm actually expecting even more features and improvements.

On 7/11/2024 at 9:26 AM, Lens said:

I loved the first game, it was so addictive and relaxing too. I remembered spending hours flipping houses and making them look so amazing. And now, I'm actually expecting even more features and improvements.

I've played the first House Flipper game as well, and I'm so excited to dive into House Flipper 2. What I heard is that it I've offers even more customization options.

51 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I haven’t tried House Flipper 2 yet, but I’m really curious. Have you seen any major differences between the first and second game that caught your eye?

I’m getting ready to pick up House Flipper 2. Based on what I see,. It's should be incredible because of the new features and improvements that were added.

5 minutes ago, Lens said:

I’m getting ready to pick up House Flipper 2. Based on what I see,. It's should be incredible because of the new features and improvements that were added.

But what improvements though? I haven't played the series but I just wanted a more detailed explanation of what new features or improvements were added.