Register Now
killamch89

PS5 Owners, What's Your Favorite Hidden Feature?

What features have you stumbled upon that aren't widely talked about but have made your gaming or overall PS5 experience even better? Whether it's a lesser-known setting, a handy shortcut, or a neat trick, let's uncover those hidden delights together. For me, it's the PS5 Activities UI option that lets you access a certain part of a game right from the main menu without waiting on the game to boot up.

Mine is more of a productivity hack. Did you know that it's possible to use the PS5's web browser to download games remotely? Yeah, it's very possible and it's a total lifesaver.

7 hours ago, Lens said:

Mine is more of a productivity hack. Did you know that it's possible to use the PS5's web browser to download games remotely? Yeah, it's very possible and it's a total lifesaver.

I did learn about that recently and that's a very useful one.

One of the few lesser-known features that can also enhance your gaming experience on PS5  is the screen reader feature. This can actually read the menu aloud. 

On 7/19/2024 at 5:12 AM, Button said:

One of the few lesser-known features that can also enhance your gaming experience on PS5  is the screen reader feature. This can actually read the menu aloud. 

That's indeed a fantastic choice! I also see the screen reader feature is a game-changer . I’m wondering if there are still many hidden gems like this awaiting to be discovered on the PS5.