Register Now
Heatman

Have gaming affected your social life?

On 6/17/2024 at 9:27 PM, Cpvr said:

No, not all, gaming hasn’t affected my social life. It has affected some people drastically though. 

If you actually ask me what have affected people's social life today, I wouldn't say it is gaming but the use of smartphone. A lot of people tend to be over addicted to the use of their smartphone that socializing with people in an interpersonal relationship is always very difficult for them. 

On 6/21/2024 at 12:46 PM, Heatman said:

If you actually ask me what have affected people's social life today, I wouldn't say it is gaming but the use of smartphone. A lot of people tend to be over addicted to the use of their smartphone that socializing with people in an interpersonal relationship is always very difficult for them. 

This is true. The same can said about social media. Some people are addicted to it and it has affected their social life.

I can't say that it's affected my social life in any way.  I enjoy video games but not to that degree. 

I can't really say I have much of social life to begin with.  Normally I'll go to work and then I come home.  I'm forced to socialize enough as it is at my job (forced to socialize with the general public anyway) so I'm usually done socializing by the time I get off work and I'm ready to go to my humble home by that point.