Register Now
Heatman

When was the last time you had a meltdown?

Having a meltdown isn't something that usually happens to me often but early this month was a crazy one for me and my family. It have been a while since I had a meltdown but I did had one before Easter holidays. 

Two of my young cousins that are not up to 29 years old both died. I was crashed and broken immediately. I had a meltdown immediately I was told. 

When last did you have a melt down? 

On 4/29/2024 at 1:26 AM, killamch89 said:

RIP to your cousins and the last time I had a meltdown was when my dad died because of how I couldn't speak to him just before because he had Covid and cancer and was on life support.

Thanks mate. Losing a parent can be devastating too. I know how broken up I was when after losing my grandmother few years ago. I still miss her whenever I go home and see her grave. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's so tragic, mate - I'm sorry to hear that. How's your family dealing with it?

I don’t know. I didn’t even want to mention it but I was wasted last night. They are doing an autopsy to see if it was suicide, drug overdose or foul play. They won’t tell us anything right now. She had a drug problem and many other problems. 

On 5/14/2024 at 10:13 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I don’t know. I didn’t even want to mention it but I was wasted last night. They are doing an autopsy to see if it was suicide, drug overdose or foul play. They won’t tell us anything right now. She had a drug problem and many other problems. 

That's pretty messed up but this is a part of life. You never know how anyone will leave this world.

On 5/18/2024 at 7:44 PM, killamch89 said:

That's pretty messed up but this is a part of life. You never know how anyone will leave this world.

I just found out it was a fentanyl overdose. Yeah, just never know. And if people do drugs, never know if fentanyl is laced in it and it can kill you that same night. People need to be more careful who they party with, don't take especially from people you don't know or trust. Watch your drinks. Always be with friends that watch out for you. Don't take what you don't know what it is. etc. 

On 5/21/2024 at 5:09 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I just found out it was a fentanyl overdose. Yeah, just never know. And if people do drugs, never know if fentanyl is laced in it and it can kill you that same night. People need to be more careful who they party with, don't take especially from people you don't know or trust. Watch your drinks. Always be with friends that watch out for you. Don't take what you don't know what it is. etc. 

I agree. That's why I never really got into drugs in the first place. That stuff can cost you so much that it's just not worth taking it consistently.

Losing a loved one can be a difficult pill to take. I can't even reason well when I am faced with that kind of situation. I had that kind of depression the year I lost my maternal grandmother. I couldn't stay happy as I cried for days.

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Losing a loved one can be a difficult pill to take. I can't even reason well when I am faced with that kind of situation. I had that kind of depression the year I lost my maternal grandmother. I couldn't stay happy as I cried for days.

I know how you felt. My grandpa died last year and it was such a tragic time. The whole family was so depressed after he passed.