Register Now
Heatman

Do you find it difficult to apologise?

Apologising for something that I did wrong is never a big issue for me. Once I know that I'm in wrong, I will say sorry to make amends. 

On the other hand, I've seen those who find it very difficult to apologise. They will always be looking for an excuse as a reason why they did what they've done. 

Do you find it difficult to apologise?

On 4/29/2024 at 1:20 AM, killamch89 said:

If I'm wrong, I'll definitely apologize. It's not like any of us are perfect. Making mistakes is apart of us and learning from them is what makes you become a better person.

I have known some ladies to find it very difficult to apologise for doing something wrong. It's either they keep making excuses for their actions or try to apologise indirectly which I don't like in any way. I love direct apology. 

On 5/14/2024 at 5:22 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

If someone is unable to apologize, then they have a narcissism disease. Those people are sociopaths. Straight up. 

Totally agree with you here mate. When someone is wrong, they are expected to apologize and not make silly excuses but unfortunately some people are broken beyond repair. 

I used to find it difficult to apologise, when I was a kid I would always shy away and avoid confrontation in case I would have to apologise for something down the line. 

Now that I am older, I find it easier to apologise if I have done something and I should apologise, sometimes it's not the easiest thing to do but always the best and right thing if you are in the wrong. 

On 6/23/2024 at 6:41 PM, Shortie said:

I used to find it difficult to apologise, when I was a kid I would always shy away and avoid confrontation in case I would have to apologise for something down the line. 

Now that I am older, I find it easier to apologise if I have done something and I should apologise, sometimes it's not the easiest thing to do but always the best and right thing if you are in the wrong. 

I see nothing wrong with apologising. Once I notice that I am the person that was wrong, I will have to make peace by apologising. It has been one of the ways that I get to have peace of mind.