Register Now
killamch89

Socks with Sandals: Fashion Crime or Personal Choice?

Is rocking socks with sandals a fashion faux pas or simply a matter of personal preference? Some say it's a cardinal sin against style, while others argue it's just practicality. What's your view?

On 5/8/2024 at 5:52 PM, The Blackangel said:

It's an executable offense.

At least it should be.

Agreed. It's like those people who eat Mayonnaise with Peanut butter when they know it should be Jam.

On 7/23/2024 at 8:40 PM, killamch89 said:

Agreed. It's like those people who eat Mayonnaise with Peanut butter when they know it should be Jam.

Wait what? I don’t know how anyone who could eat peanut butter with mayonnaise. That's disgusting.

Edited by Cpvr

I used to wear socks with sandals when I was a kid lol. I see people do this all the time here in my state and it doesn't really bother me much to be honest with you. It bothers my wife more than anyone I know though lol.

On 7/26/2024 at 10:48 AM, Cpvr said:

Wait what? I don’t know how anyone who could eat peanut butter with mayonnaise. That's disgusting.

Trust me. There are quite a few people I've seen recommend this abomination of a sandwich combination - I also think it's disgusting.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The next time they do that, it's your turn to come up with something that will defnitely make they retch. Try an anchovy, mustard, and grape jelly sandwich. That's just what came to mind as I began typing this.

That sounds absolutely disgusting but there are some people with very strong stomachs out there that will eat almost anything. Take this for instance: