Register Now
Heatman

Have you ever had a serious illness?

On 8/22/2024 at 9:29 AM, Knight Barida said:

Maybe I have been lucky because it has been rare for me to fall seriously sick. I just feel that it is as a result of my good gene and not based on any other thing that I can point out to be the reason.

To be fair, even since my near-death illness, I can only count one day where I've actually been sick and it was some kind of half day flu. By the evening, I was perfectly fine.

On 8/25/2024 at 9:52 PM, killamch89 said:

To be fair, even since my near-death illness, I can only count one day where I've actually been sick and it was some kind of half day flu. By  he evening, I was perfectly fine.

I am so happy that you are here with us. What is better is that you are stronger and better right now which makes it really good for you and everyone around you. I experienced my late granny being sick before she died few years ago and it was a terrible experience. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I am so happy that you are here with us. What is better is that you are stronger and better right now which makes it really good for you and everyone around you. I experienced my late granny being sick before she died few years ago and it was a terrible experience. 

Thanks man and I experienced the same with my grandpa last year. He died from cancer just like my father a few years back.