Register Now
killamch89

What Food Do You Crave the Most?

On 5/25/2024 at 1:38 AM, Debashis said:

I crave for different kinds of food depending on my mood. Also it depends on how long its been that I had that particular food since last time I had it. 

Fair enough. I've been craving a lot of Irish Sea Moss since two years ago. I love making a smoothie out of it as it gives me loads of energy.

I have always been someone who has a soft spot for salted snacks, most people I know tend to crave sweet stuff but savoury is my weakness. 

When stress kicks in, the one thing I find I crave is crisps (potato chips) or salted peanuts and salted cashews. 

I am always careful when eating anything salty such as the above and will only eat so much when I crave it. 

On 6/23/2024 at 12:29 PM, Shortie said:

I have always been someone who has a soft spot for salted snacks, most people I know tend to crave sweet stuff but savoury is my weakness. 

When stress kicks in, the one thing I find I crave is crisps (potato chips) or salted peanuts and salted cashews. 

I am always careful when eating anything salty such as the above and will only eat so much when I crave it. 

At one point, whenever I was stressed, I used to crave BBQ Lays Potato chips and they're tasty. I find that nowadays, it's either Raisins or dried Cranberries or something called Goji berries.

On 5/25/2024 at 7:38 AM, Debashis said:

I crave for different kinds of food depending o for mood. Also it depends on how long its been that I  ad that particular food since last time I had it. 

I have always wanted to eat chicken pepper soup. That is the food that I can eat and feel well relaxed that all is well. If given the opportunity, I can eat it all day.

On 6/29/2024 at 10:10 AM, Ajay25 said:

One of the comfort foods that I've been enjoying on a hot summer day is a tomato grilled cheese sandwich

image.thumb.png.8fb30c69cfaf58743d49f8349a5858ff.png

Mhmmm!!! I feel hungry all of a sudden and I just ate dinner lol.

On 6/29/2024 at 10:10 AM, Ajay25 said:

One of the comfort foods that I've been enjoying on a hot summer day is a tomato grilled cheese sandwich

Yummy! This looks so delicious. I don’t remember the last time i had a tomato grilled cheese sandwich, but I did have a regular grilled cheese sandwich two weeks ago. 

Edited by Cpvr

28 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

Yummy! This looks so delicious. I don’t remember the last time i had a tomato grilled cheese sandwich, but I did have a regular grilled cheese sandwich two weeks ago. 

Same here except mine had sliced turkey in it. One of my favorites to have at breakfast.

On 6/29/2024 at 4:10 PM, Ajay25 said:

I have not had a grilled cheese sandwich in such a long time. I always enjoyed having tomato with mine too, adds that flavour to it. I need to get myself a new grilled cheese toaster again so I can start having these again, perfect comfort food! 

On 7/15/2024 at 2:09 PM, killamch89 said:

Same here except mine had sliced turkey in it. One of my favorites to have at breakfast.

I like making my grilled cheese like this as well or with sliced ham.😄