Register Now
Kane99

Assassin's Creed Shadows has been revealed

The new Assassin's Creed Shadows has been revealed. It will be dropping this November. Sadly there was no gameplay to see, it's all cinematic, but the story does sound interesting. This one taking place in Japan and looks to be a two protagonist game. I assume you can take control of both characters. 

Who here is going to pick it up when it releases? I'm honestly kind of beat from playing AC all these years, haven't even touched a couple of the last ones, but I might change that with this one. 

I'm a bit wary since Ubisoft has been hellbent on ruining their own games in recent years. I like the premise of two protagonist - one is stealthy while the other is a brute which creates an interesting dynamic. 

This is the ultimate Assassin’s Creed. This is what all the fans were waiting for. This…is….assassins at its finest. The ninja. How dare assassins creed flirt with the ninja. After all, we’ve been playing like ninjas since the start. This in my mind should be the finale. It should have a major map, pristine DLC with major maps. This. Is. The. Ultimate. Assassin’s Creed. 

Dont fuck with us fans Ubisoft. You are bringing it to the max with that location. Give us all you got. Go all out. Don’t pander to younger gamers. This should be straight adult rated. Blood, story, samurai, ninja, adults only. 

I am one who has always enjoyed playing the Assasin Creed series, and I know that the storyline of Assasin Creed Shadows won't disappoint. I am excited and waiting for the release in November. Hopefully, I can buy the game in January next year.

It is a shame we have not been able to see any game play yet but understandable if they are still getting things ready for release. I do hope we see some gameplay before the games release. 

Seems many are excited for this release and have high hopes for the game so going to be interesting to see. 

I don't think this will sell well at all tbh. No gameplay shown yet and to be honest, a lot of folks are skeptical. Ubisoft has been delivering lukewarm games the past few years and rushing this out only a year after Mirage seems extremely risky.

22 hours ago, Smokey said:

I don't think this will sell well at all tbh. No gameplay shown yet and to be honest, a lot of folks are skeptical. Ubisoft has been delivering lukewarm games the past few years and rushing this out only a year after Mirage seems extremely risky.

In addition to that, the price of base game and what is being offered is criminal! The Deluxe Edition is like $129! I hope it flops because Ubisoft seems to only care about taking our money as gamers and not providing an experience that's worthy of that kind of money.

Assassin's Creed Shadows has got cinematic trailer you will be interested in. To say the truth, I've been feeling a little bit fatigued with the series lately, but this one might be the one to reignite my passion.