Register Now
Kane99

Die by the Blade

Has anyone heard of this one? It just came out yesterday on Steam, with console releases coming in October of 2024. It's a sword fighting game, similar to Hellish Quart. It's not getting the greatest reviews though, as steam shows it as "Mixed" right now. It looks interesting though, so hopefully it gets better. I heard in the reviews that it may be made by one person too. 

Does this game interest you at all? 

That trailer be looking good! This is the first time I am hearing about this game but the trailer has got me very much interested. I haven't played games like that in a long time but these kinds of games are something I have enjoyed in the past. 

Never heard of this game but after watching the trailer? I'm sold! I'm getting wicked Bushido Blade vibes from back in the PS1 days!  Game looks fantastic!

I mean, it looks very gory (which I love) but the combat kind of looks very basic. I need to see more gameplay before I'd be convinced to pick up this game. Also, we've heard next to nothing about the story either.

For me, I'm always down for sword fighting game, and Die by the Blade could be a lot of fun for gamers. The gameplay mechanics alone have me intrigued.