Register Now
killamch89

GTA 6 Is Coming Out In Fall 2025

It's about damn time! I'm not buying it, but I'm happy it's finally coming out after 12 years. Development cycles are ludicrous now. I recently found out that Fallout 5 won't even start development until after Elder Scrolls 6 is released, which is targeted for 2027-2028 (16-17 years after Skyrim). That means we likely won't see Fallout 5 until around 2035, a full 20 years after Fallout 4 released. You can now literally raise a family in the time it takes for a AAA dev to make a sequel to one of their flagship titles.

On 5/19/2024 at 6:55 AM, HowHammerYou said:

It's about damn time! I'm not buying it, but I'm happy it's finally coming out after 12 years. Development cycles are ludicrous now. I recently found out that Fallout 5 won't even start development until after Elder Scrolls 6 is released, which is targeted for 2027-2028 (16-17 years after Skyrim). That means we likely won't see Fallout 5 until around 2035, a full 20 years after Fallout 4 released. You can now literally raise a family in the time it takes for a AAA dev to make a sequel to one of their flagship titles.

Nowadays, they spend time trying to milk games for as long as possible. Re-releasing the same game with multiple versions and what not and before you know it, it's 15 years gone already.

I am excited about reading about the date when GTA VI will be released. I have seen some of the trailers, and it shows that the game is going to be loaded with amazing features. So, yes, I am already planning to get the game once it is out

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I am excited about reading about the date when GTA VI will be released. I have seen some of the trailers, and it shows that the game is going to be loaded with amazing features. So, yes, I am already planning to get the game once it is out

Same here - I just hope that they make some DLC content for the single player mode instead of concentrating exclusively on the online portion of the game. The base game had amazing potential for DLCs.

Gamers have been waiting so long for an announcement of a new game, I too have been patiently waiting and to have received news now of a release day, all I have to say is, finally! 

Rockstar released GTA V and they have managed to keep that game going for 10 years which is amazing and even now, many still play the game daily. I am looking forward to what Rockstar may have in store for us in GTA VI but much like many gamers, fall 2025 can not come soon enough!