Register Now
killamch89

Have you ever been part of a choir?

Have you ever been part of a choir? Whether it was in school, church, or a community group, I'd love to hear about your experiences! What inspired you to join? What was your favorite piece to perform?

I have been part of a choir. I remember auditioning for the school choir with my friends when I was younger and we all managed to get a place in the choir. 

I remember we were invited to sing as a choir at a local church, this was something we had to practice and rehearse for which took a whole day. Unfortunately, I fell ill towards the end of the day when we were rehearsing and when I got home, became worse which resulted in me missing out performing the following day. 

On 6/23/2024 at 1:01 PM, Shortie said:

I have been part of a choir. I remember auditioning for the school choir with my friends when I was younger and we all managed to get a place in the choir. 

I remember we were invited to sing as a choir at a local church, this was something we had to practice and rehearse for which took a whole day. Unfortunately, I fell ill towards the end of the day when we were rehearsing and when I got home, became worse which resulted in me missing out performing the following day. 

That sucks. I've never been part of a choir but my mother was when she was a teen.