Register Now
Ajay25

Strange Antiquities Game Reveal Trailer

Did any of you like the PC casual game Strange Horticulture?  I love its low key vibe

A follow-up to Strange Horticulture has been announced today.

Trade in your flowerpots and watering can for a monkey's paw and a skull talisman, because in Strange Antiquities you're running a cozy little curio shop. Check out the all-too-brief teaser above.

"Strange Antiquities is a brand-new adventure set in the quaint and gloomy town of Undermere, where you’ll become the owner of a store dealing in occult antiquities," reads the announcement from developer Bad Viking and publisher Iceberg Interactive. "Use your maps to explore the town, find and identify arcane artefacts, and use your collection to aid the townsfolk with their unusual problems."

First and foremost, welcome to VGR.

Moving this thread the the Video Games Sub-Forum as this topic is about a specific game and not a general gaming topic.

I definitely agree this trailer is "all-too-short", it makes it difficult to even develop much of an opinion with so little to go on, but if this game is what I expect it could be interesting.  Something similar to the old point-and-click puzzle games from back in the day.  I'll keep an eye on this and decide later if it's for me once I've seen a little more.