Register Now
Kane99

Star Wars Outlaws

Is anyone hyped up for this new Star Wars Outlaws game? This is not an EA game, instead being developed by Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft. So one evil for the other essentially. I'm actually kind of interested in this one, even though I don't trust Ubisoft's track record either. It has a planned release for this August. So not too long to go. Is this a day one buy for you? Or will you wait for reviews before you make your choice? 

I'm actually really excited about Star Wars Outlaws. I'm lover of good story, and I'm really hoping that this one delivers. I'm totally willing to give them a chance this time.

I'm very weary and that's because Ubisoft's recent track record has been a disaster to say the least. However, I hope they can offer a way better Star Wars experience than anything EA has come up with. Their only two decent games being Fallen Order and Squadrons.

On 7/12/2024 at 8:51 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm very weary and that's because Ubisoft's recent track record has been a disaster to say the least. However, I hope they can offer a way better Star Wars experience than anything EA has come up with. Their only two decent games being Fallen Order and Squadrons.

I do hope that Ubisoft can learn from EA's mistakes and also make sure to deliver a Star Wars experience that'll actually meets fans' expectations. 

On 7/19/2024 at 12:13 PM, Lens said:

I do hope that Ubisoft can learn from EA's mistakes and also make sure to deliver a Star Wars experience that'll actually meets fans' expectations. 

I've heard that the game is poorly rated amongst Beta testers which is what I feared would happen given Ubisoft's recent record.

On 7/29/2024 at 9:47 PM, killamch89 said:

I've heard that the game is poorly rated amongst Beta testers which is what I feared would happen given Ubisoft's recent record.

Ubisoft has faced a lot of criticism for their recent releases and based on the information circulating, it seems like Star Wars Outlaws might also be following a similar path. 

On 8/3/2024 at 9:03 PM, Lens said:

Ubisoft has faced a lot of criticism for their recent releases and based on the information circulating, it seems like Star Wars Outlaws might also be following a similar path. 

Considering the controversy that's going on with the new Assassin's Creed in Japan with the government threatening to ban it, Ubisoft has been on a downward spiral over the past 5+ years and it doesn't look like something that's going to end anytime soon.