Register Now
Kennysplash

What game are you genuinely good at?

For me it is Tetris. I am currently the best Tetris player I know physically. I can’t mention online though, it’s full of people that I can’t match up with in a hundred years. 
But I’m so good at it, my uncle nicknamed me Mr Tetris. My friends started calling me that too. 

What games are you exceptionally good at? 

I was so good at Pro Evolution Soccer 2017. I mean, it was a period when everyone was competing on who is the best, and I had to take out time to learn the basics pretty good. It was a proud moment then because I even took part in some competitions as well back in those days.

On 6/7/2024 at 6:35 AM, Knight Barida said:

I was so good at Pro Evolution Soccer 2017. I mean, it was a period when everyone was competing on who is the best, and I had to take out time to learn the basics pretty good. It was a proud moment then because I even took part in some competitions as well back in those days.

I so much remember PES 2017. I will spend time alone learning different skills and how to take good penalties. Guys will gather then and play a tournament, we never know to explore other games.