Register Now
Kennysplash

What video games did you replay many times after completion?

Super Mario world! I have played it like 20 times? It has become an annual ritual. I just get blown off by the fun game play mechanics. 
Every gamer has that one game that they go back to a couple of times after finishing them. 

Which game was it for you? 

I always go back and replay through Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I also love going back and replaying through Legend of Legaia as well as Digimon World 3 from time to time. I tend to do this more with games I played as a kid and have nostalgia for. I've also been going back and replaying the Generation 1 Pokemon games too, which is odd since it's not even my favorite generation of Pokemon Gen 3 is.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

GTA 3 upwards. I've played most of those GTA games repeatedly and continue to play GTA 5 to this day. There's also Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Mankind Divided.

You replay Deus Ex Mankind Divided? That's cool. It's a great game and I'm still playing my first play through. One of my favorites

On 6/7/2024 at 6:31 AM, Knight Barida said:

It was definitely when I played those football games. After winning a very difficult game, you would want to replay some of the parts to relish those beautiful moments that you had in the game.

Football games are top notch, especially when you play it with friends. The banter and the fun of it is enough reason to never get tired of it. 

5 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

Football games are top notch, especially when you play it with friends. The banter and the fun of it is enough reason to never get tired of it. 

The funny thing when it comes to football game is that they are usually remake the same copies of games and release it again for you to keep playing the same thing over the course of years. This is what made me practically lost interesting playing EA FIFA games.