Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is gaming the best part of your day?

Anyone else here for whom gaming is typically the best part of your day? For me, it is the time when I get to relax and have some time to myself. It’s also one of the few things that are immersive enough to hold my attention easily.

One of the best parts of my day outside of interacting with my pets. Gaming allows me to take my mind off the real world and enjoy some fantasy. It allows my imagination to run wild which I love.

I would not really call it the best part. But it sure feels good to get home from work and use some minutes to wind off with games. It helps reduce my stress. It’s a good part, but not really the best. 

I wouldn't say that it's a "part of my day". I play video games when I have free time. I do that to relax. It's something that I'm used to and I enjoy it.

Gaming is definitely the best part of my day for sure. I don't tend to get as much time as I used to, to be able to play video games so any time I do get is always time that I choose wisely and the best part of my day.