Register Now
Heatman

Do you wash your dishes immediately?

I don't keep my dishes in the sink when I'm done eating. I like to wash them immediately because it's easy to wash off at the time and also it makes my kitchen not to have a bad smell. Some people keep their own until it's many which I don't understand why they do it. 

Do you wash your dishes immediately after eating? 

Most times, I do because I don't like to have everything pile up in the sink. I mean, I do have a dishwasher but sometimes, it doesn't wash some of the plates, pots and pans properly so I have to do it.

On 6/2/2024 at 2:00 AM, killamch89 said:

Most times, I do because I don't like to have everything pile up in the sink. I mean, I do have a dishwasher but sometimes, it doesn't wash some of the plates, pots and pans properly so I have to do it.

This is actually the reason why I don't make use of my dishwasher right now because I find it not giving me exactly what I wanted and washing the plate immediately makes it very easy for you to do it without being stressful. 

On 6/3/2024 at 4:26 AM, Heatman said:

This is actually the reason why I don't make use of my dishwasher right now because I find it not giving me exactly what I wanted and washing the plate immediately makes it very easy for you to do it without being stressful. 

Yeah. I think I probably need to get an updated one anyways. One that's more powerful probably.

On 6/12/2024 at 1:33 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah. I think I probably need to get an updated one anyways. One that's more powerful probably.

I might actually consider doing that as well but that is only going to be when it is no longer convenient for me to do the dishes by myself then I will upgrade. 

I always wash my dishes immediately after eating. Something I have learned over the years is how if I leave something and get to doing something else, I tend to forget what I still needed to do, realize and by then, can't be bothered to do it, this is exactly why when I take my plate out, I just wash it up so it's done out of the way.