Register Now
Heatman

Who's your favourite DC character?

DC and Marvel have been two of the biggest franchise that have been competing for years. They both have great characters which fans loves so much. For me, Batman will always be by favorite DC character followed by the Joker. 

Do you have any favorite DC character you love so much? 

Batman was the favourite for a whole lot of people in my neighbourhood back then. However, I would go with Superman as my favourite because of the way he always shows might and power in most of the movies.

It's definitely Batman. The guy is such a monster and the fact that he's one of the few heroes who has no Super powers and yet he's incredibly dangerous. He's gotten Darkseid to surrender more than once. Something, even Superman couldn't manage. Not to mention, he's saved man of his fellow Justice League members countless times.

On 6/2/2024 at 2:10 AM, killamch89 said:

It's definitely Batman. The guy is such a monster and the fact that he's one of the few heroes who has no Super powers and yet he's incredibly dangerous. He's gotten Darkseid to surrender more than once. Something, even Superman couldn't manage. Not to mention, he's saved man of his fellow Justice League members countless times.

Batman is definitely one of the best character DC have produced. It is why most people love him but if I am to choose another character outside Batman, it is going to be Lord Darksied. 

My username gives it away. Raven is my favorite DC character and my favorite super hero of all time! She's so cool, and has so many awesome abilities. Plus even though her destiny is dark, she's strong enough to not give into her father's thoughts. I know in some comic book runs, she eventually does give into Trigon's control, but normally she's able to keep control of her emotions and keep her father from destroying the world.

36 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

My username gives it away. Raven is my favorite DC character and my favorite super hero of all time! She's so cool, and has so many awesome abilities. Plus even though her destiny is dark, she's strong enough to not give into her father's thoughts. I know in some comic book runs, she eventually does give into Trigon's control, but normally she's able to keep control of her emotions and keep her father from destroying the world.

I always loved her character in the original Teen Titans Show on Cartoon Network. Although Red X was my favorite character in the show, I liked Raven almost as much. She's such a mysterious character throughout most of the series.

On 5/31/2024 at 8:09 PM, Knight Barida said:

Batman was the favourite for a whole lot of people in my neighbourhood back then. However, I would go with Superman as my favourite because of the way he always shows might and power in most of the movies.

What do you have to say to say about the character of Batman not being able to kill? I think taking away that power from Batman makes him appear weak to some extent. 

On 6/13/2024 at 11:40 AM, Heatman said:

What do you have to say to say about the character of Batman not being able to kill? I think taking away that power from Batman makes him appear weak to some extent. 

That's the more human element of him and it's not being able to kill, he chooses not to. Batman literally bodied the entire Justice League once. He knows everyone's weakness and has counter measures in place to deal with any hero that oversteps their authority.

On 6/17/2024 at 2:50 AM, killamch89 said:

That's the more human element of him and it's not being able to kill, he chooses not to. Batman literally bodied the entire Justice League once. He knows everyone's weakness and has counter measures in place to deal with any hero that oversteps their authority.

Yeah, that's true. Although, I'm going to limit Batman's strength to only in Gotham and above few average heros because someone like Darkseid will rip him into two. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's true. Although, I'm going to limit Batman's strength to only in Gotham and above few average heros because someone like Darkseid will rip him into two. 

Funny story but Batman has actually beaten Darkseid before. Not in terms of physical strength but totally outsmarted him which Superman couldn't manage to do saving Earth in the process. Take a look from this scene in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse:

I absolutely adored the latest Lego Batman movie, it was so cute and fun!  One thing that I liked about it is that it didn't try to be the moody and dark version of past Batman movies, they had inside jokes and made fun of themselves - it was very cute!  It's on Netflix right now 

image.thumb.png.fbd5372d27f1117b3870dbe73b323b4c.png

On 6/21/2024 at 9:17 PM, killamch89 said:

Funny story but Batman has actually beaten Darkseid before. Not in terms of physical strength but totally outsmarted him which Superman couldn't manage to do saving Earth in the process. Take a look from this scene in Superman/Batman: Apocalypse:

Yeah, he outsmarted him to get what he wanted. Everyone already know Batman is very good at tech. Superman uses brute strength which can't beat Lord Darksied. I wouldn't call this Batman beating him anyways. They just reached a compromise 😂

On 7/3/2024 at 12:43 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, he outsmarted him to get what he wanted. Everyone already know Batman is very good at tech. Superman uses brute strength which can't beat Lord Darksied. I wouldn't call this Batman beating him anyways. They just reached a compromise 😂

Even Darkseid knows better than to challenge Batman and Darkseid is an extremely powerful being. Functionally immortal and while he's 4th Dimensional being, his actual form resides outside of the traditional dimensions which makes Batman's feats all the more impressive.