Register Now
Knight Barida

Do you enjoy diss tracks?

Diss Tracks are actually not what we always make it to look like. If you listen to some of the Diss tracks, you will agree with me that a lot of work was done to make it worth it. When it comes to Diss tracks, do you find it entertaining?

It depends how good a lyricist the artist is. So someone like 50 Cent, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Tupac, Biggie etc. drop a diss track, I'll look forward to it unlike someone like Quavo who uses ad libs, mumbles and repeats the same lines the whole song.

They can be entertaining from time to time, like this one that I'm posting here. But for the most part, they really have no value. They drop the persons status in my eyes. Grow up. If you’re so afraid of someone talking shit, then move into a cave and become a hermit. Making a diss track takes away from the quality of the album as a whole.

On 6/2/2024 at 2:04 AM, killamch89 said:

It depends how good a lyricist the artist is. So so eone like 50 Cent, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Tupac, Biggie etc. drop a diss track, I'll look forwar 

to it unlike someone like Quavo who uses ad libs, mumbles and repeats the same lines the whole song.

You are right. There are some diss songs that are worth listening to and there are others that are not that good. So, how good a diss track is depends on who made the song as well.

I have heard many diss tracks in the past from many different artists and for me, it depends on the diss track and what is said within that track. 

Some diss tracks I have enjoyed and can fully understand why they made it but others I find to be too much and too over the top. 

I love listening to rap and hip hop music & it’s a competitive industry, so I like listening to diss tracks. I think they bring the best out of the artists that are involved.