Register Now
Knight Barida

What can Arsenal do differently?

Arsenal has come second in the league for two consecutive seasons in the English Premier League. What is more interesting is that Manchester City won the league title in those two seasons. Do you think Arsenal is not doing something right?

I think Arsenal lacks proper backups to their top players like Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Rice etc. I think that's where Arsenal needs to strengthen - when it comes to their starting team, Arsenal and City are pretty comparable but it's city's squad backups that always give them the advantage.

On 6/1/2024 at 1:56 AM, killamch89 said:

I think Arsenal lacks proper backups to their top players like Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Rice etc. I think that's where Arsenal needs to strengthen - when it comes to their starting team, Arsenal and City are pretty comparable but it's city's squad backups that always give them the advantage.

You mean having backups who can play? As far as I can remember, they were not hit with injuries last season and yet, they didn't push to win the league. If you are talking about buying backups, which players do you think they should go for?

On 6/5/2024 at 1:23 PM, Knight Barida said:

You mean having backups who can play? As far as I can remember, they were not hit with injuries last season and yet, they didn't push to win the league. If you are talking about buying backups, which players do you think they should go for?

I mean quality back-ups. Most of Arsenal's current backups like Smith Rowe and others wouldn't even get into teams like Crystal Palace or Nottingham Forest and I'm being kind.