Register Now
Knight Barida

Who will win the Euros?

My suspicion is that it'll be Germany. My reasoning is that we've seen a re-emergence of Kai as a striker. Wirtz and Musiala as 10s just behind him add both creativity and goals. Gundogan is the same and with Kimmich at right back adding creativity from deep and control, they have a very formidable squad.

On 6/1/2024 at 1:58 AM, killamch89 said:

My suspicion is that it'll be Germany. My reasoning is that we've seen a re-emergence of Kai as a striker. Wirtz and Musiala as 10s just behind him add both creativity and goals. Gundogan is the same and with Kimmich at right back adding creativity from deep and control, they have a very formidable squad.

You made a valid point. The issue that Germany have had in recent times was not having the ability to bite. If Kai can be ruthless in front of goal, then Germany can pose a threat aa regards winning the tournament. 

On 6/5/2024 at 1:21 PM, Knight Barida said:

You made a valid point. The issue that Germany have had in recent times was not having the ability to bite. If Kai can be ruthless in front of goal, then Germany can pose a threat aa regards winning the tournament. 

There's also upcoming talent like Pavlovic that are already pretty good despite being under 20. I saw another player that impressed me the other day but his name escapes me at the moment.

As someone who lives in England, I will be rooting for England in this years Euro's. Just a few years ago, we came so close to winning reaching the semi finals and losing, we are hoping that this year is the year we will see them crowned as Euro Champions. Going to be a very nerve racking few weeks for sure!

On 6/18/2024 at 4:06 AM, Shortie said:

As someone who lives in England, I will be rooting for England in this years Euro's. Just a few years ago, we came so close to winning reaching the semi finals and losing, we are hoping that this year is the year we will see them crowned as Euro Champions. Going to be a very nerve racking few weeks for sure!

Unfortunately, it'll never happen with Southgate in charge. He's just too negative of a coach and is tactically inept.

From the time all the group stage matches was played, I knew it was going to be either Spain or Germany. But after both Spain and Germany was paired in the same side for knockout stages, I knew it was going to be Spain. 

On 7/21/2024 at 10:44 AM, Heatman said:

From the time all the group stage matches was played, I knew it was going to be either Spain or Germany. But after both Spain and Germany was paired in the same side for knockout stages, I knew it was going to be Spain. 

Yep. Ever since Spain defeated Germany, I knew it was all them. France was misfiring the entire tournament, England under Southgate are going to bottle it especially with Harry Kane upfront. Harry Kane went to Bayern and they've not won anything since. We're talking about the first time in like 15 years they've gone an entire season trophy less - I've never seen a man so cursed in my life. He ALWAYS goes missing in tough situations but the English media wants to make out Harry Kane as some kind of golden child when he's the least decorated player in the English Team. He shouldn't be leading it.