Register Now
Heatman

A drug you took that never did anything?

Headache is something that I usually experience every now and then which is the reason why I don't stay without having some analgesic drugs in my house but I got one called Boskka for my headache one time but that drug never did anything for me in fixing the headache.

What drug did you take that never did anything? 

24 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I've used Tylenol repeatedly over the years for headaches and it's never really helped me. I find that Advil works far better for me in such scenarios.

Tylenol doesn’t work for me when I get headaches either, however, Ibuprofen(Motrin) usually always works and gets rid of my headaches. Aleve and Advil also work well for me when i get headaches.

On 6/13/2024 at 10:29 PM, The Blackangel said:

Does this include street drugs like blow, or dust?

1047232533_giphy(41).gif.e160537ffefd8dc745b3dd6367794e1f.gif

I think they should all be included as long as after taking them, they didn't do anything for you 😂

Most of the drugs or medications that I have taken for things over the years have usually worked but just recently, I had been suffering very bad headaches at the back of my head that were like a stabbing, burning pain. I was told by my doctor to not take ibuprofen as it was affecting my kidney's and instead was told to take paracetamol and if the pain was bad enough, codeine for the pain. 

A few weeks ago I had a bad headache, same pain, burning and stabbing and neither paracetamol or codeine touched it, worried I contacted my doctor and they have instead prescribed me with Naproxen which seems to be working at the moment. 

Naproxen over the counter is Aleve. That shit works wonders. I try to keep it around the house because it's stronger and it's safer than ibuprofen or straight up aspirin. Yes, it has aspirin in it, but there's other shit in the mix too.

On 6/21/2024 at 12:42 PM, Heatman said:

I think they should all be included as long as after taking them, they didn't do anything for you 😂

Well depending on the delivery, caps often didn't do shit for me. Grass almost always doesn't do a damn thing other than get me a little stoned and make me hungry. After 20+ years, I've built up a tolerance that blocks much of the intended effects. Even though it's legalized here both medicinal and recreational.

On 6/17/2024 at 7:50 PM, Cpvr said:

Tylenol doesn’t work for me when I get headaches either, however, Ibuprofen(Motrin) usually always works and gets rid of my headaches. Aleve and Advil also work well for me when i get headaches.

If I don't have any advil, I usually find that Ginger tea also helps a lot.

On 7/13/2024 at 12:59 AM, The Blackangel said:

Naproxen over the counter is Aleve. That shit works wonders. I try to keep it around the house because it's stronger and it's safer than ibuprofen or straight up aspirin. Yes, it has aspirin in it, but there's other shit in the mix too.

I would never recommend taking ibuprofen often. The drug puts you at the risk of developing ulcer as quickly as possible. 

Just a couple of weeks back, I was having fever so I started taking this medicine called Paracetamol 650. It is meant to get rid of fever but even thought I was taking it, the fever was returning after a couple of hours. That medicine was not working for me at all. I went to the doctor and got to know that I was suffering from Dengue (initial stage). He gave me some strong antibiotics and other medicines for the different symptoms I was having which finally helped me recover from it.

On 7/19/2024 at 5:03 PM, Heatman said:

I would never recommend taking ibuprofen often. The drug puts you at the risk of developing ulcer as quickly as possible. 

It's also hard as hell on your kidneys. I've had kidney stones twice, and UTI's often, so I don't need any more problems with that shit. I simply refuse to take is anymore. Besides my doctor wants me to take acetaminophen anyway.

On 7/20/2024 at 2:26 AM, Debashis said:

Just a couple of weeks back, I was having fever so I started taking this medicine called Paracetamol 650. It is meant to get rid of fever but even thought I was taking it, the fever was returning after a couple of hours. That medicine was not working for me at all. I went to the doctor and got to know that I was suffering from Dengue (initial stage). He gave me some strong antibiotics and other medicines for the different symptoms I was having which finally helped me recover from it.

DENGUE FEVER! HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE LUCKY AS HELL THAT THEY CAUGHT IT EARLY!