Register Now
Heatman

What's your favorite color of towel?

I am someone who is always very picky when it comes to color and white happens to be a color that I don't usually make use of all the time but when it comes to the color of my towel, I prefer it being white. I can't use any towel that's not white. 

What's your favorite color of towel? 

On 6/11/2024 at 1:27 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm not that bothered really. I'll use any towel as long as  it's clean. Now, if we were talking bathrobes, I like the navy blue ones.

That sounds great! As long as they are clean, it's all that matters. I have seen some towel which people use and they are not clean. I've been to hotel once where their towel isn't that neat. I never used the hotel again. 

On 6/13/2024 at 11:44 AM, Heatman said:

That sounds great! As long as they are clean, it's all that matters. I have seen some towel which people use and they are not clean. I've been to hotel once where their towel isn't that neat. I never used the hotel again. 

I usually always carry my own towels when going to hotels because you never know if the towels are truly clean. I've heard of people getting crabs from using hotel towels.

I am not too bothered about the colour of my towel as long as it does the job. I am fond of purple and given the chance, I would have everything purple. If I were to buy myself a new towel, I would be more inclined to pick up a purple one rather than any other colour.