Register Now
killamch89

Morning, Afternoon, or Evening: Which Part of the Day Excites You the Most?

Hey everyone! We all have those moments in our day that we eagerly await, whether it's that first sip of coffee in the morning, a lunch break with friends, or the tranquility of an evening stroll. So, what part of your day do you look forward to the most?

I prefer the evening, especially during the week. I don't like getting up early for work, and I'm stuck at work during the afternoon so evenings are great. Now on the Weekends, I prefer the afternoon. I have more time to just chill and work on the things I need to get done, with still plenty of time to do whatever I need to get done.

On 6/9/2024 at 11:37 AM, Ravenfreak said:

I prefer the evening, especially during the week. I don't like getting up early for work, and I'm stuck at work during the afternoon so evenings are great. Now on the Weekends, I prefer the afternoon. I have more time to just chill and work on the things I need to get done, with still plenty of time to do whatever I need to get done.

I know what you mean. However, I've become more of a morning person lately. Nowadays, I tend to get up at 6am every morning and I hate staying up at nights. I guess my age is really catching up to me, lol.

On 6/9/2024 at 5:37 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I prefer the evening, especially during the week. I don't like getting up early for work, and I'm stuck at work during the afternoon so evenings are great. Now on the Weeken s, I prefer the afternoon. I have more time to just chill and work on the things I need to get done, with still plenty of time to do whatever I need to get done.

I don't enjoy the evenings. I would always want to go to bed by evening just to have a good time and that means that it helps me to wake up very early the next day.