Register Now
Kane99

Fading Skies - Upcoming Open World 3D Platformer RPG

Posted (edited)

Has anyone here heard of Fading Skies? I guess it was a game that was initially started thanks for funding from Kickstarter. It's said to be an open world 3D platformer with RPG elements. The trailer kind of reminded me of character models from the mid to late 90s and into the early 2000s. But the graphics otherwise look pretty good. It's not yet out, but looks pretty interesting. So far it only looks like it'll be coming out for PC, but maybe console versions will be on the way next. 

Edited by Kane99

Unlike the other game I commented on, Hauntii, this actually is an in indie game, and with far superior looks and production value.  It's not as unique, but I love the way this looks. Great colour pallet and the environments have that had crafted feel.  Looks fun to play as well, something of a mix between Zelda, Gravity Rush and the Horizon series.  There's demo available through Steam and I'm going to check it out.

Fading skies looks really good. I’m sure it’ll be ported over to console once it’s successful for pc users. It has a making for a top game.

The Fading Skies is definitely on my list now. The open-world 3D platformer with RPG elements is more like a dream come true. Also, the trailer has got me stoked too