Register Now
Ajay25

Summer Game Fest 2024

E3 might be dead and buried but there's still a ton of gaming news to look forward to in the coming days as Summer Game Fest 2024 is standing in the old expo's stead. SGF has gradually taken on more importance over the last few years as an umbrella for all the various game showcases that take place each June.

From June 7 until June 10, a string of SGF events will highlight dozens of games.

Will anyone be tuning in to SGF?  

I will sure be turning in for the Summer Game Fest. The last one was a blast as I really had fun going through a couple of them, and I am super excited about what they have in stock for SGF 2024.

I missed so much of the Summer Game Fest this year and I am still catching up on things that were announced!

From what I have seen so far, there were some amazing games announced, even some I was not expecting at all, very excited for future releases and to see where things go from here in the gaming world. 

15 hours ago, Shortie said:

I missed so much of the Summer Game Fest this year and I am still catching up on things that were announced!

From what I have seen so far, there were some amazing games announced, even some I was not expecting at all, very excited for future releases and to see where things go from here in the gaming world. 

Black Myth Wukong, Phantom Blade and Mecha Break all look really promising in my opinion. Hopefully, they deliver because the lack of quality games coming out is really starting to show.

On 6/19/2024 at 12:10 AM, killamch89 said:

Black Myth Wukong, Phantom Blade and Mecha Break all look really promising in my opinion. Hopefully, they deliver because the lack of quality games coming out is really starting to show.

I agree, it's been a shame to see the lack of quality games released, I remember when we used to have so many great games announced and now that seems few and far between. 

It is good that we have some games that can make up for the low quality games. 

Summer Game Fest 2024 was the real deal. The amount of gaming goodness that was packed into those four days was just so incredible. No doubt about that. 

13 hours ago, Lens said:

Summer Game Fest 2024 was the real deal. The amount of gaming goodness that was packed into those four days was just so incredible. No doubt about that. 

Which game are you looking forward to/out for and will you be getting it on release day?

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Which game are you looking forward to/out for and will you be getting it on release day?

I'm really hyped for the new Elder Scrolls VI: Redfall. I might pre-order it on release day. How about you,?