Register Now
Kane99

Rocksmith+

I had no idea there was a new Rocksmith game coming out from Ubisoft. For those who don't know, Rocksmith was a popular game that allowed you to learn to play guitar all the while playing classics from the past and present. I've never played the game myself as I am not musically inclined. Though it would be fun to play the guitar and I imagine playing Rocksmith+ would be a good way to learn. 

Anyway, it looks like the new game just dropped, yesterday in fact. And it looks to be completely free to play. My guess is that they will be making money on the songs they have in the game. It's currently available for PC and PS5, but looks to be coming out for the PS4 and even mobile as well. At least according to the trailer as it shows Google Play and Apple stores. 

Check the trailer out below: 

I remember seeing this a while ago now and couldn't believe there was something like this available, I was gutted when I realized it was no longer available. 

I had no clue it is now available again and also for free! Great for anyone wanting to learn the guitar.

I do remember seeing this back in the day. Never really appealed toe at the time. I sort of remember the original game coming out towards the end of all the hype around these types of games.

That's awesome! I haven't try it but I've heard great things about the series from my friends who play guitar. I've always been so fascinated by the idea of learning to play as well .