Register Now
Kane99

Someone has just spent over $1m on a CS2 skin… Would you if you could?

Sorry, even if I was unreasonably rich, I don't think I would ever spend $1M on a skin in a video game. Even if it's the rarest skin around and everyone wants it. The skin in question is the The StatTrak Factory New AK-47 Blue Gem – Pattern 661. You can see an image of it below: 

roflm0nster.jpg

What's crazy is that the CSGO market is worth upwards of over $3 billion, crazy I know. 

You can view the full story here - https://www.videogamer.com/news/someone-has-just-spent-over-1m-on-a-cs2-skin/

What do you think of this? What's the most you'd ever spend for a skin? What is the most you have spent on skins or dlc? I can't say I've spent more than $10-$20 on skins in my lifetime, unless you count getting the battle pass in Fortnite, which I really don't. 

I definitely would not spend this kind of money on a skin in a video game. Even if I had the money, that would be a huge nope from me. I'd rather spend that kind of money on physical goods and not digital ones. Heck imagine what you could do with that money, you could give it to charity or help family members out. I know everyone can spend their hard earned money on anything they want, but I think this is too much.

I could never spend $1 million on a skin in a game at all. There are so many things you could do with $1 million, invest it in something to make a profit, pay off bills and debts, buy something you always dreamed of, even buy your own home or set up a business. 

To throw $1 million away on something like that is crazy! 

This is ridiculous! How can someone spend over $1m on a CS2 skin. I know that the skin is rare but come on that's weird. I prefer to spend my money on something tangible.