Register Now
StaceyPowers

Any games you play in the POV that was not intended as the main choice?

Is there a game you play in a POV that was not intended as the main choice? For example, I am pretty sure RDR2 is primarily designed as a third person game, but I play it entirely in first person (riding and all).

That’s interesting. It's cool how some games offer multiple perspectives even though one is 'default.' First-person in RDR2 gives you a completely different feel. It’s like experiencing the world up close.

Actually , I played Skyrim exclusively in first-person view, despite the game's default third-person perspective. I like the immersion and the intimacy with the world. It makes the exploration and combat more engaging.

6 hours ago, Button said:

Actually , I played Skyrim exclusively in first-person view, despite the game's default third-person perspective. I like the immersion and the intimacy with the world. It makes the exploration and combat more engaging.

That's interesting, I've always preferred third-person in Skyrim for the wider field of view, but I can see how first-person would pull you in more.