Register Now
Ravenfreak

Mega Man Game Boy games are now on Nintendo Switch Online

I was hoping we would either get a collection with all the game boy Mega Man games or at the very least see these games get added to the Nintendo Switch Online service. I was happy to see that we at least got the latter, I bought these games on my 2DS years ago but now I can play them again and on a bigger screen too! I'm hoping we'll get Mega Man Xtreme and Xtreme 2 on the service at some point, then we'll be able to play most of the Mega Man titles that were released. If you have NSO and like the game boy Mega Man games, have you played them yet?

I must have missed this as I had no clue they were available on the Nintendo Switch! I do love how much Nintendo offers if you are subscribed to their Nintendo Switch Online, especially the older games they are bringing back on the latest consoles!

I will be checking out Mega Man now that I know it is available. 

That's awesome! I'm really glad to see the Game Boy Mega Man games on the Switch too. It's a great way to re-experience those classics. I haven't had a chance to play them yet on NSO, but I'm looking forward to playing Megaman Battle Network series on it. Mega Man Xtreme and Xtreme 2 would be fantastic additions. Here's hoping we get those soon.

I’m so happy that the Game Boy Mega Man games are finally on Nintendo Switch Online. I've actually been waiting for this moment for a very so long. 

That's so awesome! I'm so glad that you're enjoying them. I think the addition of these games is going to be a great incentive for people to subscribe to NSO. 

On 8/12/2024 at 12:26 PM, Button said:

That's so awesome! I'm so glad that you're enjoying them. I think the addition of these games is going to be a great incentive for people to subscribe to NSO. 

Which Megaman games will you be getting? I'm going for the Battle Network series - what about you?