Register Now
Kane99

Gears of War: E-Day

Gears of War is back, and it looks to be going into the prequel route. I haven't really played much of the Gears games, was never too huge into them, but I understand the popularity around the series. Check out the reveal trailer below. It doesn't show any gameplay, but it certainly does look pretty good. 

As someone who has played all the Gears games and enjoyed them, I am happy to see a new release and can't wait to jump into the game. I will admit, I wasn't expecting to hear about a new gears game being released. 

4 hours ago, Smokey said:

This looks really good. A prequel to the original Gears is a nice idea and i'm looking forward to jumping into it and playing through it. 

Same here. I mean, we got a lot of lore about the Gears universe except what started it all and now we're finally getting it.

33 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Same here. I mean, we got a lot of lore about the Gears universe except what started it all and now we're finally getting it.

Yep! I enjoy a good origin story! It should be a really good game from the trailer by the looks of it. I'm hoping I can convince my girlfriend to play through it with me when it drops. 🙂

17 hours ago, Smokey said:

Yep! I enjoy a good origin story! It should be a really good game from the trailer by the looks of it. I'm hoping I can convince my girlfriend to play through it with me when it drops. 🙂

Your girlfriend is a gamer too? That's awesome - mine just like Mario games or things like Pokemon and RPGs. She's never been into adventure/action/FPS games.