Register Now
killamch89

What's the Coolest Vacation You've Ever Taken?

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get some inspiration for my next trip and would love to hear about the coolest vacations you've taken. Whether it was a unique adventure, a relaxing getaway, or an unforgettable cultural experience, share your stories and recommendations! Where did you go, and what made it so special?

The coolest vacation I would say I ever went on was when me and my brothers went on holiday with my mum, dad, auntie and cousin. 

I remember it being the most fun I had ever had at the vacation. I remember going swimming in  the pool at the place we were on vacation and my cousin would go under the water and grab our legs, was scary but a huge adrenaline rush! 

On 6/23/2024 at 12:50 PM, Shortie said:

The coolest vacation I would say I ever went on was when me and my brothers went on holiday with my mum, dad, auntie and cousin. 

I remember it being the most fun I had ever had at the vacation. I remember going swimming in  the pool at the place we were on vacation and my cousin would go under the water and grab our legs, was scary but a huge adrenaline rush! 

I think my coolest vacation was at the Typhoon Texas in Katy, Texas with my family. My mother of course weren't going on those water slides but my brother and couple of my cousins were riding them all.

On 7/9/2024 at 1:01 AM, killamch89 said:

I think my coolest vacation was at the Typhoon Texas in Katy, Texas with my family. My mother of course weren't going on those water slides but my brother and couple of my cousins were riding them all.

My mum was like that whenever we went anywhere that had rides and such, she would watch us instead but even found that difficult but my cousin and even my auntie never minded coming on the rides with us. 

On 7/10/2024 at 1:07 PM, Shortie said:

My mum was like that whenever we went anywhere that had rides and such, she would watch us instead but even found that difficult but my cousin and even my auntie never minded coming on the rides with us. 

Hopefully, I'm not like that when I get much older. The amount of fun I'd be missing out on with my kids.