Register Now
StaceyPowers

When you finish a game you were playing for a long time, how do you process it?

After completing a game you played for months or years, how do you process being done with it? For me, I have a compulsive urge to talk about the ending of the game to any person who it won’t spoil it for.

I always have this sense of relief after completing the game because I've been on it for a long time. I wouldn't mind talking about it with a fellow gamer who understands what it takes to beat a game after a long play. 

The beauty of the video games is not just to play, but to have someone to discuss it with as well. I also feel the urge to talk about the games I play with others that have similar interest, most especially if I have played the game for a long time. 

5 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

The beauty of the video games is not just to play, but to have someone to discuss it with as well. I also feel the urge to talk about the games I play with others that have similar interest, most especially if I have played the game for a long time. 

This is the reason why I value my game buddies so much because they help me to process games that I have played and it helps me to even appreciate the game more because I will see different angles which they have managed to complete the game.