Register Now
Heatman

Who's your favorite Mortal Kombat characters?

Mortal Kombat is one of oldest fighting games that I still enjoy playing today. I'm not sure if I would ever quit playing MK games. My favorite character in the game have always been Sub-Zero then followed by Scorpion. 

Who's your favorite Mortal Kombat characters? 

5 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

Lukang. I just have a thing about being able to produce fire out of nowhere. I always run to pick him regardless of who I play with. He’s got the skills too.  

It's going to be the bicycle kicks of Lukang that I love so much. I can accept that his fire balls looks great but that skill of bicycle kicks, no other fighter in Mortal Kombat can do it. 

This is a tough one but my favorite Mortal Kombat characters are Shang Tsung and Kenshi. Don't get me wrong, I love both Sub Zero and Scorpion as well because they're the first two ninjas that appeared in the series and their rivalry is legendary but Shang Tsung's deceptive practices makes me actually like him because he's usually the mastermind behind any attacks on Earthworld.

7 hours ago, Button said:

I prefer being Raiden and Liu Kang. These characters’ lightning-fast and powerful special moves make a great fun. They help to build up the lore in Mortal Kombat.

Raiden and Liu Kang are iconic characters of Mortal Kombat alongside Sub-Zero and Scorpion so I can see why they could be your favorites.