Register Now
Kane99

Killer Bean

I would have never saw this coming. There is an animated movie called Killer Bean (2008) that seems to have a huge cult following around it. I have never watched it, but have watched a reviewer discuss it, and it sounds like it'd be some dumb fun, also it's notorious for a bad animation style and poor acting.

Well, it seems some developers and the original creator of the movie Jeff Lew have decided to make a video game based on the movie and from what I am seeing this looks like it might actually be good. It looks very Matrix heavy, which I hear the movie was too. Plus the Max Payne slowdown ability. 

I had heard of the movie but it is not something I have watched myself. I am not going to lie, the game from the trailer above does look like it would be a lot of fun as well as quite interesting. Will definitely check it out for the early access. 

Killer Bean is one of the famous animated movie and getting a video game adaptation is a blast for me. It's definitely a surprise, but I must say, it’s a welcome development.