Register Now
Heatman

Would you rather have fortune or fame?

When you are presented with the opportunity of having a lot of fortune which is wealth and being famous that the whole world is going to know who you are, which one will you be interested in choosing between both of them? 

Would it be fame or fortune for you? 

1 minute ago, Knight Plug said:

The Kardashians, huh? Who cares about them? 🤓

Fortune, all the way. 🤑

I agree. There's not a lot of benefits to fame really. Or rather, all the benefits are superficial and you'll have to keep doing things to maintain that fame or else you'll be quickly forgotten about.

I was never into that "I'm a celebrity from X period, get me outta here" shite either. Or what was on MTV in the 2000s, because MTV used to once mean a time of watching non stop music videos, etc. That was what defined MTV. Not reality show trash.

The 2000s was a load of pish. All you would read about in the news was that some junkie called Pete (whatever his full name is) was once again doing drugs with his fellow snowblower Kate Moss and getting arrested again. But if it was anyone else, nobody would care or remember about it by the next week. And when Michael Jackson died, it warranted like 200 pages of theories.

Like when the Australian rock group INXS was looking for a new singer after briefly going with Jon Stevens from New Zealand, they had this reality show to recruit a new vocalist. Apparently, the dude who won the contest and made them successful again later got fired by email. LMAO.

32 minutes ago, Knight Plug said:

I was never into that "I'm a celebrity from X period, get me outta here" shite either. Or what was on MTV in the 2000s, because MTV used to once mean a time of watching non stop music videos, etc. That was what defined MTV. Not reality show trash.

The 2000s was a load of pish. All you would read about in the news was that some junkie called Pete (whatever his full name is) was once again doing drugs with his fellow snowblower Kate Moss and getting arrested again. But if it was anyone else, nobody would care or remember about it by the next week. And when Michael Jackson died, it warranted like 200 pages of theories.

Like when the Australian rock group INXS was looking for a new singer after briefly going with Jon Stevens from New Zealand, they had this reality show to recruit a new vocalist. Apparently, the dude who won the contest and made them successful again later got fired by email. LMAO.

I can't speak for anyone else but I've never wanted to live like a celebrity because you'll have to live up to an image that made you famous in the first place and can't be yourself. You don't really have any privacy - there's journalist outside your house 24/7 and they follow you everywhere. Not the lifestyle for me.

On 6/18/2024 at 11:12 PM, Knight Plug said:

The Kardashians, huh? Who cares about them? 🤓

Fortune, all the way. 🤑

Exactly! Someone can actually be famous but the person is poor but when you are living in fortune, there's nothing that you cannot be able to have access to and be able to afford whenever you want which gives you a very comfortable life. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly! Someone can actually be famous but the person is poor but when you are living in fortune, there's nothing that you cannot be able to have access to and be able to afford whenever you want which gives you a very comfortable life. 

That's facts. I know of plenty of famous people who have really fallen on hard times and almost all of their former "friends" turn their backs on them. I don't want to attract those kinds of people in my life.

I am not someone who is a fan being in the limelight, I would much rather lead a life that is quiet and personal. I find with fame you either get a lot of fake people wanting to know you or you end up with a lot of drama. 

I would much rather have fortune than fame. 

On 6/23/2024 at 6:35 PM, Shortie said:

I am not someone who is a fan being in the limelight, I would much rather lead a life that is quiet and personal. I find with fame you either get a lot of fake people wanting to know you or you end up with a lot of drama. 

I would much rather have fortune than fame. 

That's the thing with me as well. I want to have some quiet life while making a lot of money. There is no sense in trying to do otherwise at all as it doesn't even make any meaning to me at all.

On 7/7/2024 at 8:21 AM, Knight Barida said:

That's the thing with me as well. I want to have some quiet life while making a lot of money. There is no sense in trying to do otherwise at all as it doesn't even make any meaning to me at all.

Did you see what happened to IShowspeed the other day in Norway? They nearly killed him. They ripped hair out of his head to sell on Ebay and all that stuff. This is one of the things that I don't like about fame either. It brings you unnecessary issues.