Register Now
Kane99

Sonic X Shadow: Generations

I had no idea there was a Sonic Generations remaster released. Well sort of. This new game includes a remastered Verizon of Sonic Generations, but also a new campaign around Shadow. So it's partly a remaster, semi sequel type of thing. 

I really liked generations. I thought it was one of the better Sonic games. So I am excited they did it with Shadow too. I just hope the game is as long as the original generations game. 

https://youtu.be/6E36fOpk-Yg?si=cgVkvSVKMKbczW1G

I have to agree with you, I too hope the game is as long as the original. The trailer looks awesome and I am looking forward to playing this game, Sonic Generations was amazing so I have high hopes for this game. 

This looks like it could be a great game. When i saw the reveal I was intrigued by it. I liked Generations enough, I'll probably see about picking this up on a discount to try it out.

However, I agree with others that Sonic is starting to feel stale. There's no need to rush out a new title every year. Sega is acting like Sonic is their only IP and it's starting to grow incredibly stale.

Edited by Smokey

12 hours ago, Smokey said:

This looks like it could be a great game. When i saw the reveal I was intrigued by it. I liked Generations enough, I'll probably see about picking this up on a discount to try it out.

However, I agree with others that Sonic is starting to feel stale. There's no need to rush out a new title every year. Sega is acting like Sonic is their only IP and it's starting to grow incredibly stale.

I agree. They keep reusing the same formula from 20 years ago and it's overdone at this point. They need to take some inspiration from Mario games and I'm talking about the games that focus primarily on him. Why is it that almost every game feels so unique and well designed? Mario adventure games have evolved over time while Sonic's games have all tried to copy the original formula.

Yes, please! I so much loved the original Generations game and I can say that it's was a breath of fresh air for the Sonic series. It's so amazing 😍