Register Now
Knight Barida

Can you pick a mobile game over a video game?

There are lots of quality video games that we have. Games that have gone through the series and are still doing good. We also have some mobile games that are good, but I have noticed that more people prefer playing video games. This makes me wonder if you can pick any mobile game ahead of a video game?

I have in the past chosen a mobile game over a video game on console before but I wouldn't say it happens too often. I will admit, mobile games have gotten a lot better quality wise over the years with some being very addictive too. It's great that mobile gaming is where it is at now. 

I like the title of this thread as it implies there is a difference between a video game and a mobile game.  I concur.

There is nothing wrong with mobile devices as a gaming platform, the issue is that the games on that platform are crap.  The market is oversaturated with FTP garbage with some of the worst business practices associated with the industry.

There are some quality mobile games that have been created over the years, but video games still have better quality. At least in my opinion they do. Mobile games still have a long way to go before they catch up to video games.

Not in a million years. With the current state of mobile gaming in general, I'd never do it. If you think the microtransaction systems on regular videogames are bad, mobile gaming is a cesspool compared to regular video games.